Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lady Bug "We're "buggy" about spring" bulletin board


Same idea April 2012


Closer view


Close up of sun and one lady bug
This bulletin board was created using paper bowls, red paint with brushes , and corks dipped in black paint dabbed onto the red paint. We added some legs, and a half circle for the head two eyes and you have an adorable lady bug that is so good for the gardens. We were also going to add the butterflies the children made, but they were so excited when they came out of their paper chrysalis we had to send them home instead.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I'm going to use this idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's inspiring.thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fοr one's marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back down the road. I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice day!
    Feel free to surf my blog post :: bnc adapter

    ReplyDelete